2013年6月1日土曜日

My favorite Song!

Hi, everyone:)
How are you doing?
I have got a lot of work to do so I was being at home and facing university assignments!!!

This time, I would like to introduce my favorite song and my story related to the song:)
My favorite song is called "Price tag" by Jessie J (feat B.O.B) .
She was born in London and has become one of the most world famous English singer.
I listened to this song for the first time when I was in the 11th grade.

Here is the lyrics of this song. I don't write whole lyrics of the song because it's very long!

Seems like everybody's got a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And The truth comes second
Just stop for a minute
And smile

Why is everybody so serious
Acting so damn mysterious
Got your shades on your eyes
and your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time

(1) Everybody look to their left
Everybody look to their right
Can you feel that?
We're paying with love tonight
It's not about the money money money
We don't need your money money money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the Price Tag
Ain't about the Cha-Ching Cha-Ching
Ain't about the Ba-Bling Ba-Bling
Wanna make the world dance
Forget about the Price Tag

We need to take it back in time
When music made us all unite
And it wasn't low blows and video hoes
Am I the only one getting tired?
Why is everybody so obsessed
Money can't buy us happiness
Can we all slow down and enjoy right now
Guarantee we'll be feeling alright

Repeat (1)  

What do you think of this song?
I really would like you to listen to this song even if you don't like the lyrics.

The reason why I like this song is because the lyrics is meaningful to me.
During my staying in Australia, I had been facing difficulities of study and I used to get in panic.
My brain was going to explode with all the nagative feelings.
Thinking too much, but finding no appropriciate answer there.
One day, my host family told me to listen to this song and gave me the lyrics.
I used to tend to think that I should do all of things perfectly.
I pushed myself too hard and I am filled with too much pressure.
However, the lyrics of this song gave clue to live better life to me.
Let's go slowly, don't think about the others or the grade too much....
My host family pushed me to the right step and always supported me.
At the end of my life in Australia, they gave me an important message.

"When you are struggling with any difficulities, you mustn't be afraid of failture.
All you should do is to do your best. Enjoy your life!"

Each time I listen to this song, it reminds me of every sigle sweet and bitter memories from the time in Australia. It's been almost a year since I felt there. I miss my host family, friends and teachers in Adelaide.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿