2013年6月9日日曜日

My weekend!

Hello, Everyone!
How's going??
I hope everyone had a good weekend!

In this post, I am going to write about what I have done during this weekend!
On Saturday, I went to Ikebukuro for shopping! Since I had been pretty busy with my study last week, I was really looking forward to coming the weekend and was ready to have a good time!
I have got many clothes, some T-shirts, a pair of trousers, some sandal shoes.......
When it comes to choosing clothes, I am totally indecisive person. In other words, I spend a lot of time to think about if I get the clothes or not. Even after I decided to buy the clothes, I still think about colour. As a result of it, When I got home from Shopping, I was tired of thinking! but this is much more fun than doing assignments!!
I went to SISEC SPORTS DAY on Sunday! This is TOO MUCH FUN! I really enjoyed the time with my friends at SISEC. Although I was worried that I am so poor at doing any kind of sports, they did not care about it at all. We devided into two groups, which are white and red group. I was in White group. We did many sports, made many new friends, enjoyed taking! At the end, we did relay race, which everyone was participated in. The white group won in this sports day! I was very happy with it! However, just arriving home, I realized that I was exhausted. I did not have any power. I though I better go to bed early! So I am going to bed now!

Good night!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿